9.20.2010

脚印 ~ Footprints ~

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonged to him, and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happens at the lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it. “Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you’d walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times of my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don’t understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.”

有个人做了一个梦,梦见自己正与上帝一同在沙滩上散步。

天空中闪现过一些生活的场景,他注意到每个场景都有两组足迹印在沙滩上——一组属于他,一组属于上帝。

当最后一组场景消失时,他回头注视足迹,发现有许多地方只有一组足迹。而这些刚好发生在他人生最低潮的时候。他便问上帝:“上帝,你曾说一旦我决定跟随你,你会一路陪着我走下去,但是,为什么在我人生最糟糕的时候,却只有一组足迹?为什么在我最需要你的时候,你却离弃了我?”

The Lord replied, “My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your time of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.”


上帝回答说:“孩子,我爱你!而且永远不会离开你。在你经受考验的时候,你只看到一组足迹,那些是我背着你时留下来的。”永远不要气馁,在最艰难困苦的时候,上帝已经背起了你。





没有评论: